Updated 6/6/2020 office now open for all elective procedures and regular hygiene visits.
Dear Our Burlington Smiles Dental Families,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We have been treating emergency patients only for last few months and are slowly reopening for more scope of practice.
Currently, we are seeing patients to finish incomplete treatments, emergencies or any conditions that could get worse if delayed. We will update for the next stages to extend our services such as routine dental cleanings.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We will be very cautious to keep our office a safe place while respecting our patient’s different level of comfort.
Luckily, we are a practice where one doctor is dedicated to one patient at a time. Therefore, you can be assured that your risk is reduced with minimum number of people that you meet. We are implementing several safety guidelines to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will send you a link to pre-screening questions through your appointment reminder text. It will take a minute to fill out. It will help us to identify potential risks and take extra caution. Please contact us to delay your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms, considered a high-risk category, or if you don’t feel comfortable coming in.
- We are now taking forehead temperature of all patients as well as our staff on a daily basis.
- We removed almost all of our paper forms and switched over to electronic versions. Most forms can now be completed in your own mobile phone or computer. Post op instructions will also be sent via text messages whenever needed.
- We have hand sanitizers available that we ask you to use upon entering our office. You will also find some in other places to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or coffee since they are difficult to disinfect.
- We are keeping our windows open to draw in fresh air. We also have added a ventilation system in each room to increase fresh airflow and added air purifier with HEPA filtration.
- We are trying to limit the use of the waiting room. If you arrive earlier than your appointment time, please wait in your car until your appointment time.
- As our schedule is changing frequently these days, we have temporarily turned off appointment confirmation and reminder text messaging system.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice. If your appointment was cancelled or missed without rescheduling to a certain date, please feel free to call us at 781-272-5080 to schedule an appointment at a date that is comfortable for you. Most of all, thank you for your understanding and flexibility at this difficult time. We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.
Drs. Joshua Lee, Christina Kim & Alyssa
Burlington Smiles Dental team20